Saturday, March 8, 2014

Spring Refresh

When William hears "tax refund" he thinks pay back debt, save money, and be responsible. I think REDECORATE!!! Here are some shots of the latest refresh of our living room.

I added some shelves in place of the picture we had over the sofa to display some of our favorite things. All gifts from people we love.





 I sewed some pillow covers to go over some ugly and outdated pillows. I am still looking for a good print fabric to make another pillow, but have yet to find one that has a good combinations of the colors I am looking for. I also added a picture of the Queen City to the big picture wall that leads up to William's office so he can remember where we are headed. :-)
 These are pictures that we used at the wedding, wedding pictures of our grandparents and parents. Then I took one of my favorites from our wedding and put it in the middle over our monogram. There are some other little trinkets on the mantle and I added navy curtains to compliment my color scheme. And there's Pickles looking majestic.

 Close up. Left to right. Grandma and Grandpa McKenna, below, Mr and Mrs. McKenna, Grandma and Grandpa Everard. Right side, Grandma and Grandpa Human, Mr. and Mrs. Human, and Grandma and Papa Reed. I left the picture crooked, just for Johnny.




 Once again our majestic pup, and the dirty fireplace. 


I will posting some more things soon, like pictures from Hawaii, Rome and hopefully some big news coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment